The Erwerbstätigkeitsvisum working visa known as Arberitsvisum is distinguished
- It is granted in the event of a desire to work in Germany after obtaining an employment contract and a work permit.
- Subject to special conditions, by state.
Studienvisum Study Visa:
- It is granted to persons who obtain a seat at a university, college, academy or a recognized recognized training course.
– Study visa is granted as a residence permit for the purpose of studying in Germany
– It is given as a long D-Type.
The study period is more than 3 months.
– It can be awarded as C + D.
From the first day of the validity of the visa, it is possible to enter the Schengen area.
– The visa is granted from a period of 3 months or a year and depends on the embassy, and if the study is funded by a grant from your country or from Germany, the visa period is according to the grant period.
Conditions for obtaining a study visa:
- Admission from a recognized educational institution is granted by a university or college.
Note: Proof of acceptance can be substituted by a seat reservation document, confirmation of progress for the school seat, or a paper from the university stating that your application is under examination and that you will obtain a school seat in it.
2. Proof of health insurance, which includes:
- Medical and dental treatment.
- Providing medicines, clothing and medical devices.
- Securing hospital treatment.
- Providing rehabilitation treatment.
- Pregnancy and childbirth insurance.
3. Proof of financial financing throughout the study period, more than 8000 euros annually, in one of the following ways:
- Opening a blocked account in Germany.
- A grant from Germany or your country, and not all countries accept it.
- A document from the family pledging to bear all your expenses.
– Your latest academic degrees.
- Certificate of knowledge of the German language from a German institute or proof of attending an existing language course.
C + D bilateral visa
- A type of long visa.
- Granted if you want to visit another Schengen country at the beginning of your stay in Germany.
- It enables you to stay a maximum of 3 months in the Schengen countries before entering Germany.
Type D visa
- It can be extended, which is a type of long visa.
- You are granted residence permit only in the donor country.