Circle the word or phrase that doesn’t fit. (3 POINTS)
1. iced coffee / tea / vinaigrette / fresh juice
2. spicy octopus / chicken salad / tuna sushi / shrimp curry
3. beef sandwich / mixed green salad / pea soup / vegetable curry
Complete the conversation with would, will, I’d, or I’ll. (4 POINTS)
A: What _____________ you like to eat?
B: The spicy chicken, please.
A: What kind of potatoes would you like?
B: ______________ have the french fries.
A: Anything to drink?
B: Yes, please. _____________ like some water.
A: Anything else?
B: No. That _____________ be all.
Circle the correct word. (3 POINTS)
1. There are lots of beautiful trees in this (ocean / forest / waterfall).
2. A (desert / river / lake) is a very dry place.
3. A (lake / mountain / river) is usually taller than a hill.
Complete each sentence with the correct form of the adjective. (3 POINTS)
1. Which city is _____________, Buenos Aires or Lima? (crowded)
2. Is Disneyland _____________ amusement park in the world? (famous)
3. What is _____________ river in the world: the Amazon, the Danube, or the Nile? (long)